Working together with students, parents, and community, Victoria Walker Elementary staff is committed to building a solid foundation of excellence, creating a passion for learning, and empowering each student to contribute positively as responsible citizens.
- Increase academic achievement for all students
- Provide a safe, caring, and structured environment to meet all student needs.
- Promote and facilitate opportunities to increase student, staff, parent, and community involvement.
Programs and Activities
- Regular classes, Pre-K through fifth grade
- Gifted and talented program, kindergarten through fifth grade
- Bilingual classes, Pre-K through third grade
- ESL classes, fourth through fifth grade
- Life Skills, kindergarten through fifth grade
- SILC, prekindergarten through fifth grade
- Title I Campus
- Choir (4th & 5th Grade)
- DARE (5th Grade)
- Wildcat Pack
- Wildcat Winners
- HOPE Team
- School Colors: Maroon and silver
- Motto: To create and develop the building blocks of our future.
- Enrollment: 850 students